There are various types of English test available. The essence of taking an English test is to test if student is proficient in with the English Language. Several key areas are tested during the English test to find out if student can communicate, write and understand the English Language.
Some of the diferent types of English Test available are TOEFL, IELTS Education First English Test and others which are not really relevant nowadays for admission purpose. The most relevant English Test now is the IELTS.
IELTS& TOEFL- Who accepts them?
- Universities, schools, training colleges, tertiary institutes
- Government departments and agencies
- Professional and industry bodies
- Multinational companies and employers.
Who takes an English Test?
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
What Is the aim of taking an English Test?
To measure your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks
We offer visa counselling service to students whom are interested in studying abroad. We have Education Consultants with experience and knowledge on visa requirements for study in various countries (UK, USA, Canada, Eastern Europe, Germany, Asia, South East Asia, Caribbean & South Africa).
If you require visa counselling for student purpose or even holiday/transit purpose kindly contact one of our education consultant.