Yes You Can Education makes available online learning to Nigerians by forming partnership with one of the UK’s leading University with a reputation for online learning.
Online courses allow you to fit your studies around your work life commitments and as all of your learning resources are available online, you can study from anywhere in the world.
Reasons to study an online programme
- Study alongside a global online community
- Structured and supported learning with dedicated online tutors
- Innovative learning through interactive classrooms, online discussion forums, webinars, email and Skype
- Learning materials available online, accessible at any time of day or night
- Access to extensive e-library facilities
- Flexible payment plans
- Start in September, January or May (depending on the course you choose)
87% of our students have found that their online course is helping them to develop their knowledge and skills.
(Students feedback on online learning)
Our dedicated online tutors are experts in their respective fields and specialists in online learning, ensuring you have a valuable and enriching learning experience. You’ll also benefit from our dedicated online support team, who will guide you through your application process and remain a key support contact for you throughout your course.
Benefits of online learning
- UK University award – no distinction that you studied online
- Flexibility to study wherever and when you choose
- Ability to fit studies around your commitments
- Enhanced career prospects and employability
- Shared sector experiences and best practice
- Apply knowledge and skills gained directly in the workplace
- Develop contacts and friends around the world
- Personal advancement and satisfaction
- Global alumni for professional links and opportunities
Our Online Partners
University of Derby
Licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under licence number 138/11 in accordance with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive.
We are a proud member of the Investor Compensation Fund which acts as a guarantor of last resort for our investors. IFC covers the maximum amount of 20.000 EUR for MiFID clients.
University of Essex
Investor’s money is kept in segregated accounts with top-tier banks that cannot be claimed by creditors or used by us. Account base currencies are available in EUR, GBP, USD, CHF and JPY.
Online Top Up Degrees
Top up your existing qualifications to a full Honours degree at the University of Derby, UK online UDOL. The University offers popular online top up degrees, you can choose from IT, Hospitality, Accounting and Finance or Nursing.
For more information or you would like one of our education consultants to contact you, kindly fill the contact us application form and we shall call you back in 24hours. If you would like to phone us.
Admission Requirements for Top Up and Postgraduate Online programmes
- Undergraduate/HND Transcript
- Degree Statement of Result
- Waec/Neco result certificate
- Two References (academic and work) if you have been working for about 5years school can accept work reference – content of reference must mention that the communication language at workplace or school is in English
- Copy of International passport data page
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statement (Essay) – Compulsory